Kyoto Autumn Colors (private walking tour) | 8 or 4 hour tour
Join us for a unique tour celebrating Kyoto in autumn, during a time when all the trees are slowly changing their colors from green to red while the temperature gradually decreases.
Specially crafted to enjoy one of Kyoto’s most vivid seasons, this guided tour will take you to beautiful sites carefully chosen for their impressive autumn-leaves scenery.
Utilizing our knowledge and Kyoto's autumn leaves forecast,
the tour can take you to:
- Eikando Temple (popular temple with spectacular views over the city)
- Kiyomizu Temple (one of the best known wooden temples in Kyoto with a spectacular panoramic view over the city)
- Nanzenji Temple (important Zen temple complex with spectacular autumn leaves views )
- Ginkakuji Temple (the Silver Pavillion)
- Kenninji, The Oldest Zen Temple
- And some of our secret temples' gardens
The tour departs from the address of your Kyoto accommodation, which you provide when booking the tour. If you are coming from Osaka or Tokyo, your guide can go and pick you up from Kyoto Station.
If you wish to change the departure time please contact us in advance.
- 8 hours approximately for a full day tour.
- You can also opt for a half-day tour of approximately 4 hours. (If you are interested in a half day tour, please select the option on the web form. A new lower price will be displayed on the screen).
Means of transport
Public transportation : A combination of buses, trains or taxis can be used to get from one tourist spot to another. Please note that these fees are no included in the tour package, and do not forget to cover your guide's travel expenses as well.
Our guides will be happy to suggest restaurants during lunch time and also places where you can buy snacks and drinks along the way (these expenses are not included in the tour package). Please note that for full-day tours, the guide will join you for lunch and we ask that you cover the cost of his/her lunch.
Temple and garden entrance fees are also not included (these costs are usually low).
Returns to original departure point at approximately 5:00 pm.
Remember that the price of the tour is the same for your group (from 1 up to 6 people). We don't charge per person.
Please be sure to read our FAQ to see what is included in the tour fee and other details.
Book us now by filling in the form at the right side of this page (no payment is required yet and you can change your itinerary later on). Remember, all our prices are in US dollars