This is one of a kind photo service. Our company has teamed up with one of the best and most renowned professional photographers in Kyoto so you can document your travel memories.
We want you to forget about your camera (or the selfie stick for that matter) and give in to the experience of creating magical moments that will last a lifetime. Explore the most beautiful and engaging landmarks in Kyoto and receive premium quality images from a professional photographer.
Our photographer will take you to the places you want to go. He is experienced and has been living in marvelous Kyoto for many years and will be glad to share his local's perspective. If you are not exactly sure where you want to go, no problem! He will recommend the perfect scenarios where the shoot can be done.
The package includes:
- Premium quality photos of you on your travel adventure.
- A professional photographer (and English interpreter).
- A private photo tour at your chosen locations.
- Digital delivery of all photos via a private link (up to3 days after the photo tour. You will be able to download the images directly on your phone or computer).
- 2 years back up
Suggested popular spots for the photoshoots:
- Nijo Castle (the former Kyoto residence of the shogun with spacious Japanese gardens)
- Kinkakuji Temple (the famous Golden Pavillion)
- Ryoanji (one of the most famous Zen rock gardens in Japan)
- Arashiyama district (a scenic natural area with magnificent bamboo grove)
- Kiyomizu Temple (one of the best known wooden temples in Kyoto with a spectacular panoramic view over the city)
- Heian Shrine (constructed for the 1100th anniversary of the establishment of Heian-kyo)
- Ginkakuji Temple (also known as the Silver Pavillion)
- Philosopher's path (a famous sakura viewing spot along a small river)
Book For Your Photoshoot
- The indicated price is for one person or for a group of up to six.
- Customers are kindly requested to pay a reservation fee so we can book the photographer (the fee is part of the total amount).
- Photos will be shared on our site and social media (unless the traveler objects to this).
Photography Copyright: You will share a non-exclusive perpetual personal-use license of the images. The image(s) may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration. The image(s) may not be used in advertising. The image(s) may not be resold, relicensed, or sub-licensed. The photographer retains copyright on all images taken.
The Shoot doesn't include
- Transportation fees are not included (these are usually minimal costs).
- Additional fees such as entrance fees to gardens or temples, etc. must be paid by the traveler for your photographer.
- For more details please read our FAQ.
Be on time
We suggest you arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before to meet the photographer. If you are late the photo tour time will still run as scheduled (unless the photographer is still available). If for any reason you don’t notify the photographer and arrive 30 minutes after the scheduled time, you will be considered a no-show and will be charged the full fee. Please also check out our cancellation policy
1.5 hours (approx.)
We hope to get to show you around and capture your adventure in beautiful Kyoto. Feel free to e-mail us if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also check out our photographer's personal portfolio with amazing pictures by clicking here.
Check out the pics he took for us for our Photo Shoots: