Kyoto Highlights – 2 Day Private Walking Tour
Visiting Kyoto for a limited time? Want to see Kyoto without missing the MUSTS?
This 2-day tour is for You!
Combining two of our most popular tours the Ancient Kyoto and the Classic Kyoto into one, NOW DISCOUNTED, package.
An opportunity to manage to see the greatest sites, temples, and gardens the city has to offer.
The tour will take you to:
- Nishiki market (one of the busiest Kyoto fresh food markets)
- Nijo Castle (the former Kyoto residence of the shogun with spacious Japanese gardens)
- Kinkakuji Temple (the famous Golden Pavillion)
- Ryoanji (one of the most famous Zen rock gardens in Japan)
- Arashiyama district (a scenic natural area with magnificent bamboo grove)
- Kiyomizu Temple (one of the best known wooden temples in Kyoto with a spectacular panoramic view over the city)
- Ninen-zaka and Sannen-zaka (Two of Kyoto's most attractive streets)
- Heian Shrine (constructed for the 1100th anniversary of the establishment of Heian-kyo)
- Ginkakuji Temple (also known as the Silver Pavillion)
- Philosopher's path (a famous sakura viewing spot along a small river)
You can check out the photos of the places you will visit by looking at the gallery at the bottom of this page or visiting our FB page: click here.
The tour departs from the address of your Kyoto accommodation, which you provide when booking the tour. If you are coming from Osaka or Tokyo, your guide can go and pick you up from Kyoto Station.
9:00 am (for both days)
If you wish to change the departure times please let us know, we will be happy to change it for you.
8 hours per day (approx.) Total of 16 hours!
Means of transport
Public transportation: A combination of buses, trains or taxis can be used to get from one tourist spot to another. Please note that these fees are not included in the tour package, and do not forget to cover your guide's travel expenses as well.
Our guides will be happy to suggest restaurants during lunch time and also places where you can buy snacks and drinks along the way (these expenses are not included in the tour package). Please note that for full-day tours, the guide will join you for lunch and we ask that you cover the cost of his/her lunch.
Temple and garden entrance fees are also not included (these costs are usually low).
Returns to original departure point at approximately 5:00 pm.
Remember that the price of the tour is the same for your group (from 1 up to 6 people). We don't charge per person.
Please be sure to read our FAQ to see what is included in the tour fee and other details.
Book us now by filling in the form (on the right side of this page if on a computer or a the bottom if you are using a mobile device). No payment is required yet and you can change your itinerary later on. Remember, all our prices are in Japanse yen.